Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kinetic Type

Here's a video of the latest project from my entertainment graphics class. I think it turned out pretty great for being my first time. I know it could still use a lot of work though.

The objective was to animate a quote from a movie and have the animation coincide with the tone of the speaker as well as the style of the movie. Of course, I make things difficult and pick Suckerpunch.

My main focus was to capture the style of the movie which I (and my professor agrees) that I did with my font and color choices. The animating of the words was the next focus which for the most part, I'm happy with. I didn't realize how much I forgot about Flash!

Things I could fix: animate the building up of the grunge textures on the font. Shifting camera angles so that not all the text is always showing up. And possibly a change in color/background, etc.

Without further ado...

No comments:

Post a Comment