Saturday, July 3, 2010

BP Now on WordPress and Blogger

Just been working for the last hour on transferring content from Bunnie Productions from Yola to WordPress. Still need to add in the old updates to the Blogger site but other than that, I would say that move was pretty successful... at least to have some content and all. Definately will be adding new content soon. Definitely need the update. It's just been inconvenient for me because I have stored all my work on my external and keep forgetting about it.

I know, I should probably buy a domain and get working on a website like I've been planning... but for the mean time, I'm just too broke. I'll most likely get one in the fall though. I guess this is good for now.

Right now, I'm still trying to decide if I want to stick with "Bunnie Productions" or switch it to a more traditional name like "A.Sun Designs" or something.

WordPress address: asundesign.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment